On Saturday, January 7th, we threw our very first Pop-Up Party at the beautiful Walper Hotel in Kitchener! The evening was a success, filled with laughter, mimosas, hors d'oeuvres, and many answered questions.
The event was the perfect opportunity for brides to relax with their bridal parties, while getting some serious wedding planning out of the way. Bridal parties had the opportunity to book an exclusive home try-on party with one of our personal BridesMade stylists, as well as mingle and interact with other local wedding partners.
Attendees had the opportunity to compete in a photo booth contest, which gave the brides the opportunity to walk away with some fabulous prizes. Prizes included:
- $100 Charcoal Steak House Gift Card
- $50 Meal In a Jar Gift Card
- Micheal's Gift Card
- Gift Basket from High Gloss Weddings
- Gift Pack from Stella & Dot
- An Earring and Necklace set by Hillberg & Berk
- Makeup Application by Dawn Marie Makeup
- A One Night Stay with Breakfast at the Walper Hotel
- A Free BridesMade Dress Rental for the entire bridal party
A special thank-you goes to all those who donated, as well as to everyone who attended our first Pop-Up Party!
BridesMade is making it easier to get the look of your dreams. With a uniquely designed collection of size-adjustable dresses, wedding parties no longer need to endure the hassle of alterations. Between online ordering, a dedicated bridal stylist, and the ease of shipping, BridesMade is the simplest solution to the age old problem of bridesmaid dress shopping. After all, they'll only wear it once.